vineri, 27 mai 2011

Brand names


http://www.swotti.com/tmp/swotti/cacheBML2ZWE=/imgNivea7.jpg

The brand name I like and would like to analyze is Nivea.
1. I think there is a close connections between the product and the name.Nivea comes from the Latin word niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning "snow-white" symboizing freshness and tenderness.
2. The name was not translated into Romanian, "alb ca zapada" would have sounded less sensitive.
3. I think that the name brings additional connotation to the brand name. Most of consumers do not known its significance in English.They chose this product because it is known as a strong brand which can offer better guality.
The product I would like to introduce on market are my slippers.I would call it "fluffy" because they would represent comodity,flexibility and easieness.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu